See info at this link on Registration for the SoCal/Greater LA Region for this great new game, which started Sept. 29. Primary Mentors received invitations to register. We have allocated League and QT spaces as of 10/15 (see below). Non-registered teams still need to register — please email email@example.com to receive a registration invitation if you haven’t received one already.
Non-SoCal/LA teams can check back in November to see if there is space for joining at that date. Details on the new SoCal/LA Hybrid/League System is a little further down this page… And please register your teams at FIRSTInspires.org to get all set up for the season.
- Draft League Assignments 10/15/16
- 2016-17 League/Hybrid Play Information at this link. In order to expand game play and still be able to grow with new teams, we are expanding into League play.
San Diego Region Information and Registration — please check with https://www.facebook.com/sandiegoftc/ for updates and details.
You can find many of our resources at our menu above, but here are a few key items:
- Game One-Page Description: https://firstinspiresst01.blob.core.windows.net/ftc/vv-one-page.pdf
- Game Materials: http://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/ftc/game-and-season-info
- Check out the ideas and resources at this Link. . . . and email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can get rolling or participate other ways this season to learn the ropes for next year.
- alt-NEXT’s W9 link (for those who will need it for POs and for your school)